You crashed down on a foreign planet and have to survive in a friendly environment. You need to watch on your fatigue, hunger and warmth levels. If they go down to zero, you die!
To improve your chance of survival, you can gather resources and use them to craft useful items. Luckily you coulda salvage a few spare parts from your escape pod and build a small workbench. Finally you can craft your own spaceship and leave the planet.
- Arrows or WASD to move
- X to interact
- F to open Inventory
- In the inventory there is one special slot. The item in there can be used.
- Put your pickaxe or something to eat there!
- Craft at the Escape Pod (interact close to Escape Pod)
Guide (Spoiler Alert)
- At first equip the pickaxe.
- You want to look for some shrubs or bushes. They can drop either berries or fiber.
- You can eat the berries if Dean is hungry.
- Four berries can create a pie, which restores more hunger.
- The fiber can be made to cloth, which is used for a tent. (together with 2 woodensticks)
- Create a Fire from stone and Woodensticks.
- Pick some Stones to create an oven
- Pick more stones, to get some ores and coal.
- Melt the ores in the oven
- Melt the ores to an alloy
- Use the alloy to produce a spaceship.